Here’s another family favorite. While the title and ingredients indicate this is a triple berry crisp, I use this crisp recipe for any fruit. Sometimes I stick with berries (I used blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in the version pictured,) but other times I use this recipe with apples or cherries.
Mmmm. Cherries. Is it June yet? I want to go cherry picking!
But I digress. I hope you enjoy this yummy dessert no matter what fruit you choose!
Triple Berry Crisp
- ¾ cup fresh blackberries
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 8×8 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Sometimes, depending on the fruit I have used, I will also add a little bit of lemon juice and zest.
11 thoughts on “Triple Berry Crisp”
This looks amazing! I will no doubt be trying this very soon. Thanks for sharing 🙂
You’re welcome! I have tried many different crisp recipes and this is the best I’ve tried by far. I hope you enjoy it!
This sounds like a great way to use fresh summer berries from the farm stands this summer.
It is! We make this crisp a lot for dessert in the summer.
Sounds and looks fantastic. I will try this one for sure.
Thanks, Cynthia! I hope you enjoy it!
Mmm… looks and sounds fabulous! Sounds like a perfect summer evening dessert.
Looks delish! I make something very similar that we always devour embarrassingly fast. 🙂
I’ll give this one a try. As a blackberry farm owner, I can always use great berry recipes. Thanks 🙂
Great! I’m glad you can put the recipe to use! Thanks for dropping by and commenting!