Here’s another family favorite. While the title and ingredients indicate this is a triple berry crisp, I use this crisp recipe for any fruit. Sometimes I stick with berries (I used blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in the version pictured,) but other times I use this recipe with apples or cherries.
Mmmm. Cherries. Is it June yet? I want to go cherry picking!
But I digress. I hope you enjoy this yummy dessert no matter what fruit you choose!
Triple Berry Crisp
- ¾ cup fresh blackberries
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 8×8 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.